Our Business Administration program takes a well-rounded approach in preparing students to thrive in a dynamic and globally connected business environment. The curriculum provides a broad understanding of business concepts and offers specialized pathways in areas related to students’ career goals. It promotes excellence, critical thinking, emotional intelligence and a sense of responsibility so students could work collaboratively, make good decisions, pursue opportunities, solve problems and make a positive impact on their organization, their community and the world. Our emphasis at Heritage University is to provide quality learning experiences with professionals who, in addition to their advanced degrees, have current practical experience in these fields. We encourage our students to participate in job shadowing and internship programs to help them develop real life skills and competencies.
Learning Outcomes for Business Administration Graduates
- Demonstrate knowledge of concepts, principles, standards and processes that are essential to the development and management of business.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze situations, identify opportunities, develop strategies, and solve problems to achieve management goals and optimize organizational effectiveness and performance.
- Demonstrate ability to use accounting and financial information and tools to assist in management planning, controlling, and decision-making.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal and ethical responsibilities of individuals and organizations to minimize their negative impact and maximize their positive impact on their stakeholders and society in general.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and interpersonal skills necessary in promoting inclusiveness and engaging diverse people in today’s dynamic and globally interdependent business environment.
What kinds of jobs are available for business administration graduates?
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
- Human resources manager
- Production manager
- Program manager
- General manager
Degrees and Programs Offered
The Business Administration Department offers courses to complete the following degrees and programs:
ProgramsAssociate of ArtsBachelor of ArtsCertificate
CoursesBusiness AdministrationEconomicsFinanceHealth Care Administration